1.8

The company over charged for service and in addition stole loan money they manipulated we applied for in order to pay for roof repair.

Back in April a gentleman called Jeffrey Nemes who described himself as part owner of Renu Energy came to our home and sold us on getting a solar room fan and insulation for our roof.

We told him that we needed to have portion of our room (flat portion) repaired. He said that he would be able to add the additional funds ($3,000) to have the roof repair. In addition the loan would be part of a new program that would require the home owner to roll the loan into the property tax. Jeff assure us that he would assist through every step and that he would make sure that the loan was rolled into the property tax and that we received the additional money to help fix the roof.

Since the insulation and solar fan was installed and the paper were signed Jeff Nemes has been a no show. We had told Renuen that we had a gentleman from Bane roofing who we wanted to do the repair for our home. Jeff Nemes told us that he would take care of it and that he would speak to the gentleman from Bane roofing so that he can negogiate a better deal. When I email Jeff at Renuen Corp to find out the status of the money and the entire loan he said he is independent and that he doesn't work for Renu Energy but that I should contact Alex Kim.

The first time I spoke to Alex he told me he would call me back so that he can stop by in a couple of days. This was well over a month now. Since then I have not been able to reach either Jeffrey Charles Nemes or Alex Kim.

It is the raining season and I still can't get my roof repair. My wife and I are stuck with a $15,000 loan which we cannot afford at the moment.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Please take notice that RenueEn Corporation, Jeffrey Charles Nemes, and Dongjoon Alexander Kim (“Plaintiffs”) have initiated an action in the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida – Orlando Division, Case No. 6:14-cv-1754-Orl-41TBS (the “Action”), due to allegedly false statements made by the author of this review ("renuenscam").

In the Action, Plaintiffs seek to subpoena the records of Opinion Corp. (d/b/a Pissed Consumer) for contact information and any other messages that you have posted on Pissed Consumer under this pseudonym, or any other pseudonyms, about Plaintiffs.

Plaintiffs have served a subpoena on Opinion Corp., the company that owns and operates this website, to reveal your identity.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously. If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before December 21, 2014, by contacting Whitney C.

Gibson, Esq. via email (wcgibson@vorys.com) or facsimile (513-852-7825).

bettyP2014
Coral Springs, Florida, United States #883213

Jenn Strathman, the Consumer Watchdog journalist for WPTV in West Palm Beach did a fraudster report on Jeffrey Nemes and Renuen Corporation aka Energy Solutions of Florida. You can see the GreenSky logo on all the contracts they are showing on the program it's crazy!

The Renuen scam is HUGE right now and all over the news. watch the video here

bettyP2014

Well guess what, Greensky is literally funding a Ponzi Scheme in Florida called Energy Solutions of Florida /Renuen Corporation Run by 4 time convicted felon Jeffrey Charles Nemes. They were literally on the news in Jupiter, Florida. You can read more about this scam that is being fully funded by Greensky here