Filter by rating
State:
Show
City:
Show

Renuen Corporation in Coral Springs, Florida - Biggest Ripoff ever. Embarrassed that I fell for it.

1.3
Salesman came across as very sincere and trustworthy. Haven't saved a cent on energy since installing the unit over a year ago. Paid $9999 for the heater and attic vent fan. Was told I could build my payments into a tax free low interest payback program that Broward County was setting up to encourage renewable energy and that my payments would be rolled into my annual tax bill. Was shown an official looking letter with the Broward County seal on it touting the program. Was provided a 1 year no interest loan until program kicked in. The program never happened. Been paying for several months and now owe the finance company more than I borrowed. Need to borrow from my 401K to pay off the high interest "Temporary financing" I agreed to.
Review
Cons
  • Getting ripped off
  • Being lied to
Feel like I was scammed
Let the company propose a solution
  • Energy Solutions of Florida

Renuen Corporation in Palm Coast, Florida - Useless solar water heater

The solar water heater was installed December 23,2014. It wasn't running properly until the end of January 2015, after 6 repair visits. The pump was heating up and burning its self out. The repair company had to install 4 pumps. Finally they installed a tank on top of water tank to act as a cooler for panel system. In July , the water pump started making a crunching sound and all three lights on panel were lighted up. I called the installing company, a sub contractor of Renu En, and he said my unit was not in production any longer and I would have to purchase a new one. I was charged $9700.00 for this one. I called Renu En in Jupiter, Florida and it is out of business. I want unit repaired.

I never heard a word ffromthem. Water was repaired at a $400 cost.

Fead that the owner was going into home finance and was starting to raise funds for Habitat. I hope that the new company doesn't rip of Habitat.

Review
Cons
  • Salesman was rude and pushy
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Install a new working system or fix existing system.

Renuen Corporation in Jupiter, Florida - Bonus incentive check

we had solar panels installed at our home in april 2015 and renuen sent us a letter regarding the procedure to obtain our incentive check. after completing all of the paperwork and faxing and mailing back to renuen, we were sent a check for $950.00. originally they told us that the check would be for $1000.00. well ok, except that the check that they issued us BOUNCED !!! when I contacted the company I was told by lynn nemes that the account the check was issued from was closed and that a new check would be mailed to me. that never happened and I am trying to seek resolution.
Review
Cons
  • Ripped me off
Problems with payment
Full refund
  • Renuen Financial Solutions
  • Incentive Gift Card

Renuen Corporation - Scammed by Renuen Corp / Energy Solutions of Florida? Two-part series provides important steps for people to follow before signing contracts.

The Lerman Law Firm (Cathy Jackson Lerman, PA) today praised WPTV investigative reporter Jenn Strathman for her efforts to lay out key steps that consumers should take to protect themselves before hiring home improvement contractors. In a two-part series* that aired on the West Palm Beach NBC affiliate WPTV, Strathman conducted in-depth interviews with two elderly customers of Renuen Corporation, a publicly traded company (RENU) in Jupiter, Florida. These two elderly women had purchased solar water systems from the company that were not correctly permitted (according to Renuen’s CEO) and did not work properly. Strathman warned consumers to be vigilant when signing contracts for home improvement work, particularly when the products are financed. Consumers should check out the contractor to make sure they are licensed, to see if they have any complaints with the Better Business Bureau and to ask for references. Cathy Lerman, of the Lerman Law Firm, a consumer protection lawyer and advocate stated today: “We applaud Jenn and WPTV for taking on this critically important consumer issue. The elderly in particular need to be careful when signing any documents having to do with their homes and home improvements. Consumers need to be aware that home improvement contractors have the legal ability to place a lien against customers’ homes, so consumers need to be especially vigilant when entering into those types of agreements.” Ms. Lerman recommends that elderly citizens avoid signing any documents or contracts without having an attorney review them in advance. “Our law firm and many others in Florida offer senior citizens, for a modest fee, legal review of contracts for many kinds of services in order to ensure that the elderly are not being exploited. No one should be in fear of losing his or her home, particularly the elderly,” added Lerman. About the Lerman Law Firm: Cathy Jackson Lerman, PA provides legal services in a variety of diverse matters to individuals, companies, and business owners/entrepreneurs. *Energy Solutions of Florida / RenuEn customers question promises of savings; CEO blames salesmen, 10.2.14, wptv.com/money/consumer/energy-solutions-of-florida-renuen-customers-question-promises-of-savings-ceo-blames-salesmen **RenuEn / Energy Solutions of Florida skipped steps meant to protect homeowners, 10.3.14, wptv.com/money/consumer/renuen-energy-solutions-of-florida-skipped-steps-meant-to-protect-homeowners

Please take notice that RenueEn Corporation, Jeffrey Charles Nemes, and Dongjoon Alexander Kim (“Plaintiffs”) have initiated an action in the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida – Orlando Division, Case No. 6:14-cv-1754-Orl-41TBS (the “Action”), due to allegedly false statements made by the author of this review ("cristopheredwards9900 ").

In the Action, Plaintiffs seek to subpoena the records of Opinion Corp. (d/b/a Pissed Consumer) for contact information and any other messages that you have posted on Pissed Consumer under this pseudonym, or any other pseudonyms, about Plaintiffs.

Plaintiffs have served a subpoena on Opinion Corp., the company that owns and operates this website, to reveal your identity.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously. If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before December 21, 2014, by contacting Whitney C.

johnboxton

Um Energy Solutions by Total is actually led by world class scam artist and 2 time felon Jeffrey Nemes, disgraced Trenton cop who stole money from the police athletic

league in Windsor. Don't believe me?

find out more here. This is nothing more than a ponzi scheme and was recently featured on the news:

View more comments (1)
Poor customer service
  • Energy Solutions of Florida

Renuen Corporation - Why RenuEn ‘s Alex Kim’s Threats to mom ? He should not be allowed onboard of a company

Below is a letter written by a 9 year old child in Coral Springs, Florida. The letter was intercepted by the boy’s mother when he asked for a stamp. Taken back by the fact that the front of the envelope only said, “To Mr. Kim at Renuen" she decided to open the letter and read it. She then gave this to one of our investigators to make public so that our regions citizens and the authorities investigating Renuen Corp could see how dirty these scam artists running this Ponzi Scheme called Renuen Corporation actually are. This single mother of 3 is in the middle of breast cancer treatments and hardly has enough money to buy food or pay the mortgage as, due to her illness, finds it difficult to stand, walk or even communicate for more than 30 minutes at a time without vomiting. Her husband was killed in a car accident 3 years ago and the house is the only thing they have to their name. We want to make it clear that Renuen targets families just like this. They lie about the savings the customer will have, they lie about what is going to be installed, they lie about the level of expertise of the installers, they lie about the installation dates, they lie about coming back and installing the correct equipment, they LIE, LIE LIE. FYI: The main perpetrators that we’ve uncovered thus far are: Kenneth Anthony Pascucci, David Burrows, David Deleon, Martha Rowe, Michael Irving, Hugh Larry Clark, Jeffrey Charles Nemes, Lynn Nemes and one of the most disgusting parasites ever to practice law without a license in the state of Florida, Dongjoon Alexander Kim; a Rutgers Law School graduate who has bounced around from job to job due to his slimy tactics his presence at a company typically brings on bad press. He is a well documented racist and has become infamous for calling a group of veterans at a war memorial during a 9-11 commemoration “Baby Killers who deserved what they got” which has since gone viral. This short and extremely sad letter by this child shows the desperation that these families have as the targets of the Renuen ponzi scheme and the unrelenting threats and harassment by Dongjoon Alexander Kim. The longer he and his thugs are able to operate, the more innocent people like this will be hurt. Here is this child’s letter to Dongjoon Alexander Kim, unlicensed attorney at Renuen Corporation: Dear Mr. Kim My name is ####### and I am a student at Coral Springs Elementary School. I want to say I am sorry for making you mad. I don’t know what I did but I am so sorry. Can you please stop hurting my mom now? She says she is sorry to. She is really sick and my daddy died a few years ago so it’s just us. We don’t have any money. I didn’t eat yesterday because my mom was to sick to buy food. The people that came to put in the solar machine never finished. Their stuff is still here. Mom says if she doesn’t sign your new papers you will hurt her and call the police to say that she beats me. Sir, she loves me, she has never hit me. Please just stop hurting my mom. I heard your phone message that you are going to take our house from us. This is the only thing my dad left us and it’s all we have. Mom says she is scared of you hurting us. I said to call the police. She said you told her if we do you will take our house and put me in child’s home where they will hurt me every day. Sir, please just take this machines back. Most of them are still in boxes. Please don’t hurt my mom anymore. Please! From,***

Please take notice that RenueEn Corporation, Jeffrey Charles Nemes, and Dongjoon Alexander Kim (“Plaintiffs”) have initiated an action in the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida – Orlando Division, Case No. 6:14-cv-1754-Orl-41TBS (the “Action”), due to allegedly false statements made by the author of this review ("bradjones").

Renuen Corporation - LET’S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON JEFF NEMES AND RENUEN

THERE IS NO VIABLE CLASS ACTION SUIT ON RENUEN. JEFF NEMES AND HIS WIFE, LYNN NEMES, AND HIS CRONIES HAVE ALREADY BLOWN THREW ALL OF THE MONEY FROM THE VICTIMS AND INVESTORS. DO NOT BE FOOLED INTO THINKING THAT A CLASS ACTION SUIT IS COMING AND YOU WILL BE COMPENSATED FOR WHATEVER MONIES YOU GAVE OR INVESTED IN RENUEN. THIS IS A CLASSIC PONZI SCHEME. NEMES IS RUNNING OUT OF MONEY. YOU DON’T SUE PEOPLE WHO DON’T HAVE THE MONEY THEY TOOK FROM YOU- THAT IS A WASTE OF TIME-YOU PUT THEM IN JAIL! OUR LAW FIRM IN COOPERATION WITH SEVERAL WITNESSES, WHISTLE BLOWERS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT ARE WORKING TO PUT NEMES AND HIS CRIMINAL TEAM BEHIND BARS. BUT DON’T BE FOOLED INTO BELIEVING THAT THERE IS SOME BIG PAY DAY COMING FOR THE RENUEN VICTIMS. WHATEVER MONEY NEMES, HIS WIFE. AND HIS COHORTS HAVE STOLEN IS LONG GONE. WITNESSES AND VICTIMS OF RENUEN ARE ASKED TO CONTACT MS. LERMAN VIA PHONE AT 954-332-1143 OR VIA EMAIL AT clerman@lermanfirm.com if you have information on Renuen that will assist us with our investigation. Thank you

Please take notice that RenueEn Corporation, Jeffrey Charles Nemes, and Dongjoon Alexander Kim (“Plaintiffs”) have initiated an action in the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida – Orlando Division, Case No. 6:14-cv-1754-Orl-41TBS (the “Action”), due to allegedly false statements made by the author of this review ("jackmoshaminnesota001").

fmanganella45

That money sure wasn't going to the sales people!

daveburrows73

They said 'several' witnesses and whistle blowers and law enforcement. I wonder how many people have come forward

bwoodcanada88

Jeepers they must have made so much money!

andyflower

Man , This is crazy Stuff

jimscottnewyork001

Yes Please put all of them in Jail

jackmoshaminnesota001

YES PLEASE PUT THEM IN JAIL!

View more comments (6)
Damaged or defective

Renuen Corporation - Renuen Corp and Alex Kim and Jeffrey Nemes and David Burrows Strike Again, Another Client Ripped Off in Florida!

1.8
The company over charged for service and in addition stole loan money they manipulated we applied for in order to pay for roof repair. Back in April a gentleman called Jeffrey Nemes who described himself as part owner of Renu Energy came to our home and sold us on getting a solar room fan and insulation for our roof. We told him that we needed to have portion of our room (flat portion) repaired. He said that he would be able to add the additional funds ($3,000) to have the roof repair. In addition the loan would be part of a new program that would require the home owner to roll the loan into the property tax. Jeff assure us that he would assist through every step and that he would make sure that the loan was rolled into the property tax and that we received the additional money to help fix the roof. Since the insulation and solar fan was installed and the paper were signed Jeff Nemes has been a no show. We had told Renuen that we had a gentleman from Bane roofing who we wanted to do the repair for our home. Jeff Nemes told us that he would take care of it and that he would speak to the gentleman from Bane roofing so that he can negogiate a better deal. When I email Jeff at Renuen Corp to find out the status of the money and the entire loan he said he is independent and that he doesn't work for Renu Energy but that I should contact Alex Kim. The first time I spoke to Alex he told me he would call me back so that he can stop by in a couple of days. This was well over a month now. Since then I have not been able to reach either Jeffrey Charles Nemes or Alex Kim. It is the raining season and I still can't get my roof repair. My wife and I are stuck with a $15,000 loan which we cannot afford at the moment.

Please take notice that RenueEn Corporation, Jeffrey Charles Nemes, and Dongjoon Alexander Kim (“Plaintiffs”) have initiated an action in the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida – Orlando Division, Case No. 6:14-cv-1754-Orl-41TBS (the “Action”), due to allegedly false statements made by the author of this review ("renuenscam").

bettyP2014

Jenn Strathman, the Consumer Watchdog journalist for WPTV in West Palm Beach did a fraudster report on Jeffrey Nemes and Renuen Corporation aka Energy Solutions of Florida. You can see the GreenSky logo on all the contracts they are showing on the program it's crazy!

The Renuen scam is HUGE right now and all over the news. watch the video here

bettyP2014

Well guess what, Greensky is literally funding a Ponzi Scheme in Florida called Energy Solutions of Florida /Renuen Corporation Run by 4 time convicted felon Jeffrey Charles Nemes. They were literally on the news in Jupiter, Florida. You can read more about this scam that is being fully funded by Greensky here

View more comments (2)
Loss

Renuen Corporation in Jupiter, Florida - RENUEN (OTC:RENU) CONSUMER WARNING-FALSE ADVERTISING, ELDER ABUSE, DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES

CONSUMERS WHO HAVE CONTRACTED WITH RENUEN SHOULD CONTACT THE FRAUD UNIT FOR THE FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL, FILE A BBB COMPLAINT, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL POLICE AGENCY AND SEND AN EMAIL TO THE SEC IN MIAMI AT MIAMI@SEC.GOV DETAILING YOUR INVOLVEMENT WITH RENUEN. IN THE RE: PUT RENUEN (RENU). RENUEN IS A FRAUDULENT SCHEME. THE CEO OF RENUEN IS A TWICE CONVICTED FELON WHO WAS PREVIOUSLY FOUND GUILTY OF CONTRACTOR FRAUD. DO NOT PAY THIS COMPANY OR SIGN ANY PAPERS AGREEING TO THE JOB OR THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. THIS IS A CONSUMER PROTECTION WARNING BY THE LERMAN LAW FIRM.

Let the company propose a solution