Below is a letter written by a 9 year old child in Coral Springs, Florida. The letter was intercepted by the boy’s mother when he asked for a stamp. Taken back by the fact that the front of the envelope only said, “To Mr. Kim at Renuen" she decided to open the letter and read it. She then gave this to one of our investigators to make public so that our regions citizens and the authorities investigating Renuen Corp could see how dirty these scam artists running this Ponzi Scheme called Renuen Corporation actually are. This single mother of 3 is in the middle of breast cancer treatments and hardly has enough money to buy food or pay the mortgage as, due to her illness, finds it difficult to stand, walk or even communicate for more than 30 minutes at a time without vomiting. Her husband was killed in a car accident 3 years ago and the house is the only thing they have to their name. We want to make it clear that Renuen targets families just like this. They lie about the savings the customer will have, they lie about what is going to be installed, they lie about the level of expertise of the installers, they lie about the installation dates, they lie about coming back and installing the correct equipment, they LIE, LIE LIE.

FYI:

The main perpetrators that we’ve uncovered thus far are: Kenneth Anthony Pascucci, David Burrows, David Deleon, Martha Rowe, Michael Irving, Hugh Larry Clark, Jeffrey Charles Nemes, Lynn Nemes and one of the most disgusting parasites ever to practice law without a license in the state of Florida, Dongjoon Alexander Kim; a Rutgers Law School graduate who has bounced around from job to job due to his slimy tactics his presence at a company typically brings on bad press. He is a well documented racist and has become infamous for calling a group of veterans at a war memorial during a 9-11 commemoration “Baby Killers who deserved what they got” which has since gone viral. This short and extremely sad letter by this child shows the desperation that these families have as the targets of the Renuen ponzi scheme and the unrelenting threats and harassment by Dongjoon Alexander Kim. The longer he and his thugs are able to operate, the more innocent people like this will be hurt.

Here is this child’s letter to Dongjoon Alexander Kim, unlicensed attorney at Renuen Corporation:

Dear Mr. Kim

My name is ####### and I am a student at Coral Springs Elementary School. I want to say I am sorry for making you mad. I don’t know what I did but I am so sorry. Can you please stop hurting my mom now? She says she is sorry to. She is really sick and my daddy died a few years ago so it’s just us. We don’t have any money. I didn’t eat yesterday because my mom was to sick to buy food. The people that came to put in the solar machine never finished. Their stuff is still here. Mom says if she doesn’t sign your new papers you will hurt her and call the police to say that she beats me. Sir, she loves me, she has never hit me. Please just stop hurting my mom. I heard your phone message that you are going to take our house from us. This is the only thing my dad left us and it’s all we have. Mom says she is scared of you hurting us. I said to call the police. She said you told her if we do you will take our house and put me in child’s home where they will hurt me every day. Sir, please just take this machines back. Most of them are still in boxes. Please don’t hurt my mom anymore. Please! From,***

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Please take notice that RenueEn Corporation, Jeffrey Charles Nemes, and Dongjoon Alexander Kim (“Plaintiffs”) have initiated an action in the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida – Orlando Division, Case No. 6:14-cv-1754-Orl-41TBS (the “Action”), due to allegedly false statements made by the author of this review ("bradjones").

In the Action, Plaintiffs seek to subpoena the records of Opinion Corp. (d/b/a Pissed Consumer) for contact information and any other messages that you have posted on Pissed Consumer under this pseudonym, or any other pseudonyms, about Plaintiffs.

Plaintiffs have served a subpoena on Opinion Corp., the company that owns and operates this website, to reveal your identity.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously. If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before December 21, 2014, by contacting Whitney C.

Gibson, Esq. via email (wcgibson@vorys.com) or facsimile (513-852-7825).